Since 1979 your donations, charity, and gifts to Central City Concern have directly impacted individuals and families as they strive to transform their lives and become self-sufficient contributors to the Portland community. With your donations, Central City Concern has provided a hand up to thousands of homeless people in need.
There are many ways you can donate to end homelessness in Portland, including:
Click here to make a secure, online donation in honor of Executive Director Ed Blackburn's 25 years of service to the community.
Click here to make a donation to CCC using our secure, online platform.
- Send a donation: 232 NW Sixth Avenue, Portland, OR 97209
- Questions about gifts of stock and designated gifts can be directed to our Donor Relations Manager or by calling 503-294-1681.
- Download our in-kind donation wish list and helpful hints about donating items. You can also call 503-720-5979 or email our Recycle and Reuse
Coordinator, Jerry Boynton with questions.
- Name Central City Concern as a beneficiary in your will or estate plan. You also can learn more about planned giving.
- Donating your car, truck, van, motorcycle, or boat through the Volunteers of America Oregon’s Vehicle Donation Program is an easy way to support Central City Concern. Visit VOA Charity Connection's Vehicle Donations program page to get started. They’ll even tow your vehicle for free! You may even get a greater value (on your itemized tax return) by donating your vehicle as a charitable contribution than you would selling it. If you need more information, call CCC’s Donor Relations Manager, Catharine Hunter, at 503-200-3903.
- Support CCC while you shop: