Since 1979 your donations, charity, and gifts to Central City Concern have directly impacted individuals and families as they strive to transform their lives and become self-sufficient contributors to the Portland community. With your donations, Central City Concern has provided a hand up to thousands of homeless people in need.
There are many ways you can donate to end homelessness in Portland, including:
- Make a donation online to CCC using our secure giving page.
- Send a donation: 232 NW Sixth Avenue, Portland, OR 97209
- Questions about gifts of stock and designated gifts can be directed to our Donor Relations Manager or by calling 503-294-1681.
- Download our in-kind donation wish list and helpful hints about donating items. You can also call 503-720-5979 or email our Recycle and Reuse
Coordinator, Jerry Boynton with questions.
- Name Central City Concern as a beneficiary in your will or estate plan. You also can learn more about planned giving.
- Donating your car, truck, van, motorcycle, or boat through the Volunteers of America Oregon’s Vehicle Donation Program is an easy way to support
Central City Concern. They’ll even tow your vehicle for free! You may even get a greater value (on your itemized tax return) by donating
your vehicle as a charitable contribution than you would selling it. To donate call Donor Relations Manager, Catharine Hunter, at 503-200-3903.
- Support CCC while you shop: